Important Instructions for Applicant Organization (AO)
- Applicant Organization (AO) should read all instructions and process details before application process.
- BSDM reserves the right of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- Authorization as SDC for KYP shall be given subject to completion of all the prescribed procedural formalities and submission of all the requisite documents.
- At the time of application, the AO has to deposit INR 500 per centre as processing fee, INR 3000 per centre as centre registration fee and INR 1000 as course affiliation fee for Kushal Yuva Programme. If the AO wants to withdraw its application after the process has started or its application is rejected because of non-fulfilment of the required norms then the centre registration fee and the course affiliation fee shall be refunded. The refund shall be processed latest by the end of June 2017 for the applications received in FY 2016-17. The refund shall be processed electronically.
- BSDM shall not be liable to refund the processing fee even if the application for registration gets rejected or the applicant withdraws the application.
- BSDM shall not be liable to refund the annual registration fee and course affiliation fee once the centre is authorized as SDC and the centre code is generated if the applicant wants to withdraw the application subsequently or is de-empaneled by the BSDM by following the due process.
- By using this process, Applicant Organizations (AO) can apply for KYP course registration only. Please note that, if AO wants to run non KYP courses then he has to apply again for affiliation of those non KYP courses.
- If SDC is involved in doing any wrong practice regarding KYP course then their authorization will get cancelled/terminated after the completion of ongoing batch.
- If any Applicant Organization (AO) will try to contact BSDM officials by email, letter, telephone, etc. to influence the registration process then application of Applicant Organization (AO) will be rejected without giving any reason.
- If any Applicant Organization (AO) will not complete process within schedule then BSDM will not consider their application for further process.
- That Applicant Organization (AO) which will become SDC for the year 2016 - Their authorization will be valid for the period from date of registration approval to 31st March 2018.
- Eligible SDC has to apply for renewal for the FY 2018-19 by paying requisite fees.
- Training under KYP is envisaged to start across the state on 15th November 2016.
- Any two AOs will not be allowed to share centre personnel.
Terms and Conditions for Applicant Organization (AO)
We, Applicant Organization (AO) understand and agree that :-
- The location of the proposed Centre shall be fixed only in the specific location as selected by us and the selected location shall not be changed by us anytime during, and subsequent to the 'Center Registration Process,
- If we involve our self in doing any wrong practice regarding KYP courses then our application will get cancelled/terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- At the time of application we will provide all software license copies required or we will arrange all required software licenses within 15 days from the date of approval. We know that our registered center will not be considered for allocating candidates or to make admission if we fail to arrange all required licenses.
- Our center will not employ Center Coordinator, Faculty already registered with other center. We agree that, if our center is found to be sharing center coordinator or faculty with other centres then BSDM reserves the rights to reject the center without giving any clarification.
- BSDM reserves the right:
- to modify the terms and conditions of the Center Registration Process without any prior notice and BSDM shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s;
- to discontinue/postpone the Center Registration Process (or any part thereof) with/without prior notice and BSDM shall not be liable to anyone for any such discontinuation/postponement;
- of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- In case we are granted authorization:
- we are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login account given by BSDM and fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder;
- We shall abide by the various Rules, Regulations, Code of Conduct, Guidelines, Communications, Norms issued and specified by BSDM from time to time.
- All the disputes or differences, if any, prior and/or subsequent to authorization (if granted) shall be referred to the courts in Patna, which shall be the courts having the jurisdiction to entertain and try the same.