The requisite fee is to be transferred to BSDM by any of the following three modes by AO.
- Cash Challan
If the AO wishes to pay the above mentioned fees to BSDM by Cash then a Cash Challan can be submitted.
The cash and the Challan need to be submitted to the nearest ICICI Bank to Complete transaction.
If the AO wishes to pay the above mentioned fees to BSDM by Cheque/Demand Draft then a the same drawn from any scheduled bank in favor of "Bihar Skill Development Mission" payable at Patna can be submitted.
The cheque details should be entered and challan along with Cheque/DD should be submitted to nearest ICICI bank to complete transaction.
- RTGS(Real Time Gross Settlement)/NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
This is purely an online method of payment. Enter your card details and follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
- Net Banking
If the AO willing to pay the above mentioned fees to BSDM through their Bank, then AO should choose Net Banking option.
AO will require Net Banking Login Id and Password of ICICI Bank or any other bank to do the EPI transaction.
- Debit Card and Credit Card
This is purely online method of payment.
Enter your card details and follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
1. In case of making the EOI payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NetBanking:
- If the amount is debited from your account then do not try to make the payment again
- Wait for up to 48 business hours for the payment to be reconciled
- Once the payment has been reconciled, the payment status will be updated in your account