Applicant Organization (AO) has to submit following fees by EPI, DD or NEFT mode to BSDM while applying for Center Registration:
- At the time of filing the initial application, the AO has to pay a centre registration fee of INR 3000 per centre, INR 1000 as course affiliation fee of KYP and a non-refundable processing fee of INR 500 only.
- The centre registration will be renewed every year (first renewal due on 1st April 2018) by paying INR 1500 per centre only.
- The initial registration for centres shall be valid from the date of center code generation up to 31st March 2018. Thereafter it shall be only up to the end of financial year in which the centre is registered.
- The course affiliation will be renewed after taking INR 1000 every year subject to first renewal being due on 1st April 2018.
- In case AO gets rejected or wants to withdraw in between from KYP New Center Registration Process, then their refund will be processed latest by the first quarter of next year.
* All figures are in Indian Rupees