Selection of Project Management Consultant completed and State Project Management Unit (SPMU) team deployed since January 2016.
District Project Management unit deployed since August, 2016
- Consultation with Soft Skill Training Providers, Content Providers and Software Development Companies organised on 27th February 2016 at Hotel Maurya, Patna.
- Consultation on Placement Strategy with Leading Industries, Industry Association and Sector Skill Councils organised on 8th April 2016 in Hotel Chanakya, Patna.
- Second Consultation on Placement Strategy with Sector Skill Councils, National/ International Placement Agencies and Job Aggregators organised on 22nd April 2016 in Hotel Maurya, Patna.
- Meeting with Nodal officers of the skill development implementing departments of the state government organized in February 2016, followed by one to one consultation.
- A one day workshop was held on 16th July 2016 at Hotel Maurya, Patna with all the agencies shortlisted under the EoI for Training of Trainers. Total of 31 organizations participated in the event.
- A Prebid Conference cum Workshop was held on 29th July 2016 at Delhi, with the agencies shortlisted for the supply of digital content on the basis of EOI.
- A consultation was held with 22 Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) on the issue of course curriculum, ToT and other issues in the NSDC office at New Delhi, along with CEO NSDC.
- Orientation programme for AOs applying for Kushal Yuva program on 21 August 2016 at Shree Krishna Memorial Hall, Patna.
- Meeting on Queries from the recipients of limited RFP for Overseas placements, Domestic Captive placement and placement of PwDs and meeting with companies/placement agencies applying for training and certification of Bihari Migrant Labourers held on 1st September 2016 at Hotel Maurya.
- Handing over of the letter of allotment to successful AOs for Block Skill Development Centers
- Various Orientation programs for SDC/BSDC partners
- Learning facilitator & Centre Coordinator orientation programs under KYP program
- Department and GTP orientation programs for domain skilling centre registrations and related activities
- Successfully organized Job Fair in Bagha, West Champaran on 15th June 2016 for trained candidates of security sector in partnership with G4S Secure Solutions India Private Ltd. Total 148 candidates were given offer letter during job fair.
- On 15th July 2016, World Youth Skills Day was celebrated at Adhiveshan Bhawan, Main Secretariat Patna, where the Website of BSDM was launched by the Hon'ble CM Shri Nitish Kumar and Agreement was exchanged between BSDM and its Knowledge Partner MKCL.
- BSDM’s Recruit – Train – Deploy (RTD) scheme launch and MoU exchange at Samvad Bhawan in the esteemed presence of the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar on 1st November, 2016
- Workshop to discuss the Skill Development best practices across states such as Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu and NSQF alignment process at Hotel Maurya on 2nd December
- Promotion of BSDM and Initiatives under BSDM to facilitate ex-army servicemen and their dependents at Katihar on 26th February, 2017