NOTIFICATION-1 for LFs TOT BS-CFA
NOTIFICATION-2 for LFs TOT BS-CFA
NOTIFICATION-3 for LFs TOT BS-CFA
BS-CFA Center Empanelment Notice
BS-CFA Center Empanelment Notice(Revised)
BS-CFA centre registration process notification dated 25-2-19
Final Randomized Report for BS CFA center selection
BF-CFA center registration lottery video
Approved BS-CFA SDC for 1st July 2019 batch
SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER REGISTRATION 2018 Process Conditions
- The Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) course TRAINING CENTER REGISTRATION 2018 Process is a restricted registration process opened for existing KYP SDCs. As a measure of fair practice BSDM has decided that this process will be open to all the existing KYP SDCs that have been approved on or before 30-10-2018 across all the blocks mapped to the 101 sub-divisions in Bihar. The list of sub-divisions and mapped blocks is provided as Annexure 1.
- The process will not be open to KYP BSDCs.
- A link for the process will be visible in the logins of the relevant existing KYP SDCs.
- The Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) TRAINING CENTER REGISTRATION 2018 Process will commence on the 1st of November, 2018. The last date for entering into the registration process will be 20th of November, 2018. Extension will not be given in these dates.
- Any KYP SDCs complying the following norms will be able to participate in the registration process:
The existing KYP SDC should have an additional room of 80 sq. ft. or more that is in addition to the classroom and lab currently being used for the existing KYP SDC.
The existing KYP SDC should be willing to deploy 5 additional client systems to undertake the Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) training.
- As stated above all the existing KYP SDCs in the identified blocks will have the option / process to show their interest to participate in the Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) training center registration process.
- All such existing KYP SDCs that have shown interest will then be physically verified to establish the availability of the 80 sq. ft. or more additional room complying with the above stated norms.
- All existing KYP SDCs found eligible on account of the additional room requirement will then be eligible to participate in an automated randomized selection process which will eventually decide on the successful applicant for each sub-division (1 per sub-division). The rest of the eligible applicants in their randomization order will form a panel that may be used in case of the original applicant not eventually approved under the Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) training center registration.
- All successful applicants will then move forward through the various stages of registration under the Bihar State-Certificate In Financial Accounting (BS-CFA) training center registration process.
- Post physical verification and eligibility establishment the SDC will have to get itself approved on BSDM portal by abiding to the various BSDM SDC registration guidelines in the stipulated time in order to ensure Final approval / empanelment as BS-CFA training SDC.
- If SDC is involved in doing any wrong practice regarding GST + Tally training program or indulges into franchising / outsourcing / sub-letting of their registered centre in any manner then their authorization / empanelment will get cancelled / terminated immediately or after the completion of ongoing batch.
- Minimum Qualification: B.Com/CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate/ CS intermediate.