Terms and Conditions for Applicant Organization (AO)
We, Applicant Organization (AO) understand and agree that:-
- The location of the proposed Centre shall be fixed only in the specific location as selected by us and the selected location shall not be changed by us anytime during, and subsequent to the 'Center Registration Process,
- If we involve our self in doing any wrong practice regarding domain skilling then our application will get cancelled / terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- Our center will not employ Center Coordinator, Faculty already registered with other centers. We agree that, if our center is found to be sharing center coordinator or faculty with other centres then BSDM reserves the rights to reject the center without giving any clarification.
- BSDM reserves the right:
- to modify the terms and conditions of the Center Registration Process without any prior notice and BSDM shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s;
- to discontinue/postpone the Center Registration Process (or any part thereof) with/without prior notice and BSDM shall not be liable to anyone for any such discontinuation/postponement;
- of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- In case we are granted authorization:
- we are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login account given by BSDM and fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder;
- We shall abide by the various Rules, Regulations, Code of Conduct, Guidelines, Communications, Norms issued and specified by BSDM from time to time.
- All the disputes or differences, if any, prior and/or subsequent to authorization (if granted) shall be referred to the courts in Patna, which shall be the courts having the jurisdiction to entertain and try the same.