- 10th standard or equivalent standard in literacy and numeracy
- Certified for Job Role: “Construction Painter and Decorator” mapped to QP: “CON/Q0503”.
- Minimum accepted % as per respective SSC guidelines is 50%.
- Recommended that the Trainer is certified for the Job Role: “Trainer”, mapped to the Qualification Pack: “SSC/Q1402”. Minimum accepted % as per respective SSC guidelines is 70%.
- Technical Degree holder with minimum Five years of Field & Two years of teaching experience (At least one year each at workers and Engineers level) or,
- In case of a Diploma Holder Ten years of field & five years of teaching experience (Three years at workers’ level and two years at Engineers level) having Total experience to 15 yrs. or,
- In case of specific to trades than should have qualified the Minimum Level- 4 and have Fifteen year of field experience and Three years of Teaching experience or,
- Graduate or Intermediate should possess at least Level – 4 Certificate and have 12 years of field experience and two years of trade teaching experience