- MD/DNB (Pathology/Microbiology/Laboratory Medicine/Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. MLT with 3 years of experience/li>
- B.Sc/PhD in Medical biochemistry/Medical Microbiology
- Certified for Job Role: “Medical Laboratory Technician” mapped to QP “HSS/Q0301” with scoring of minimum 85%.
- Recommended that the Trainer is certified for the Job Role: “Trainer”, mapped to the Qualification Pack “SSC/Q1402” with scoring of minimum 90%.
- Minimum 2 years site experience with B.Sc. MLT/NSQF Level 4 certified MLT HSS/Q0301, or B.Sc/M.Sc./PhD in Medical Biochemistry / Medical Microbiology/clinical pathology