- Engineer/ Diploma/ ITI in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute
- Certified for Job Role: “Trainer Service Technician” mapped to QP: ASC/Q1401, ASC/QQ1402, ASC/Q 1408, ASC/Q1414, ASC/Q 1415, ASC/Q1416, ASC/Q 1101”. Minimum accepted score-75%, as per ASDC guidelines.
- Recommended that the Trainer is certified for the Job Role: “Trainer”, mapped to the Qualification Pack: “SSC/Q1402”. Minimum accepted score- 75%, as per ASDC guidelines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Automotive Service Industry
- Experience of working on latest technology
- Minimum of five years of experience as trainer with OEMs
- Age: Preferably, not over 35-45 years old; ex-service person and retired auto industry trainers may also apply